Weekly RoundUp – Personal Finance Topics – 11/2/2012
Happy Friday, fellow debt wranglers. After my first post today about donating to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy, I figured I would put out my favorite personal finance articles for this week. There are always good articles written by my fellow personal finance bloggers, but I only choose the ones that keep me engaged.
My favorite article this week is from Modest Money regarding Emergency Funds. There are many of us out there that do not have an emergency fund at all or it is severely under funded. I was one of those when I was paying off my credit cards, but now I am slowly getting back on track. We never know when an emergency will come, but that is the exact reason to have an emergency fund. Funding problems on your credit card will put you on the fast track to more debt.
I want to thank the blogs below for their great articles this week and I hope everyone enjoy’s this week’s roundup. Enjoy the weekend as well and try not to spend your emergency fund.
- Master Your Money in 1 Hour Per Month – Credit Karma
- Using Credit Carefully to Weather Tough Times Money Under 30
- Accepting The Value Of An Emergency Fund Modest Money
- Are You Making a $23,000 Mistake? Mint.com
- Best 529 Plans – 2012 Edition Five Cent Nickel
- How To Protect Yourself From Online Fraud And Identity Theft ChristianPF
- How Portfolio Diversification Helps Your Investments Moolanomy