The Weekly Personal Finance Digest – The Move Edition
Where are you going Grayson? Well, I am not moving, but Debt Roundup did. After the hosting debacle at the beginning of this month, I decided to move Debt Roundup and my company website to another web host. I am glad that I did. I moved to Big Scoots (weird name, but great service) and I have been really happy. I have only been live for 2 days, but my load times are up and their support is phenomenal. I am so happy that I switched. If you are looking for an awesome web host, I will now recommend Big Scoots.
For those of you that have never been a part of a web hosting move or server migration, it can be a little scary. Luckily, those little scoots at Big Scoots took care of most of it for me. I did have to make sure to back up all of my data before the move, but I do that anyway. I also had some time where my website was being hosting by two different providers while my name servers were updated. I won’t get into all of the technical jargon, but it can sometimes take up to 24 hours. I am still making sure everything is going Ok, so if you see something, please let me know.
This Week’s Reads on Debt Roundup
There were some great articles produced by myself and some of my guest writers this week. I really enjoyed them and I hope you did or will. Take some time to check them out and then give some feedback in the comment section. I love hearing what you have to say.
- One of My Biggest Money Mistakes
- Avoid Living the Champagne Lifestyle on Beer Money
- Building A Business That Makes A Difference
- RetailMeNot Could Buy Your Shopping Cart
- The Importance of Honesty When Paying Off Debt
- Personal Loan Basics and Where to Get Them
Top Personal Finance Articles
Here are my favorite personal finance articles from this week. Take some time to check them out and show them some love!
- Top Reasons To Open A Roth IRA from Repaid.org
- Don’t Get a Boob Job if You’re on Welfare! from Eyes on the Dollar
- How Much Should My Net Worth Or Savings Be Based On Income? from Financial Samurai
- 5 Ways to NOT Sell Your Home from Club Thrifty
- How to Survive the Dark Side of Rental Real Estate from Luke1428