There are so many great personal finance blogs out there that it can be hard to look at them all. I try very hard every Friday to include some of the best articles and posts that I can find around the blog-o-sphere. I might not get every great article, but I always will scour the web for what is the best of the best in regards to saving, debt, investing, credit cards, and all of the other great personal finance topics.
This week has been particularly crazy for myself. The election is finally over and I don’t know what to do without all of the election ads on the television, radio, and web. I don’t miss them by any means, but now I don’t even turn my television on because I don’t want to hear, “and I approve this message”. I have made great strides this week in growing Debt Roundup, which is always a good thing. I have made some new friends with pf bloggers, and I decided to join the Yakezie Challenge. I also got added to the blogger map by PTMoney.com. If things continue like this week, then I will not complain.
On the sour note, I was in a car accident (not at fault) back in October and I just found out that the insurance company might total my car. If this happens, then I only have a few weeks to search and purchase another car before my son is born in mid December. Talk about cutting it close! My savings account is not going to like the month of December.
Here are the articles and blog posts that I found interesting this week, in no particular order. Hope you enjoy this weeks roundup.
- Priceline to buy Kayak for $1.8 billion CNN Money
- 5 Quick and Easy Ways to Save on Auto Insurance Modest Money
- Quick Money Tips: The Evolving Part-Time Job PT Money
- Give Yourself a Financial Checkup Money Crush
- You Won’t Reach Retirement Without Saving for It Frugal Rules
- When Is The Best Time Of The Month Or Year To Refinance A Mortgage? Financial Samurai
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Groceries Income Therapy
- Craigslist: Great Way to Sell your Crap or Total Pain in the Ass? Club Thrifty
- Generating Income While Not Working Finance Fox
- Drawing the line with poor customer service Get Rich Slowly