The Weekly Debt Roundup Digest – Catching Up Edition
Those that are regular readers have noticed that I haven’t done a weekly digest in some time. The reason for this is that I am just busy. I am working hard on the site redesign, which I am really excited about, along with a lot of freelance work. I also have picked up a few more staff writing positions, so things are going well.
I will be rolling out the new design in the next few weeks, so I hope you will keep that in mind and check back regularly! When you know how to code, it can be hard to get the final product done. I constantly change things in order to get what I want. Luckily, I don’t have to email others to make the changes for me, but it can be detrimental when you argue with yourself. 😉
I am just letting all of my new readers that I do offer a wide range of services. I like to provide these services to those that need help. I have a large skill set and will be happy to talk with you for whatever you need. If you need anything done with your blog or need some articles, just check out my services page and get in touch.
Latest Debt Roundup Articles
Here is a run down of all of the articles that went up on Debt Roundup since the last digest. There were some really good ones that I think you will enjoy.
- Want A Promotion At Work? Here Are A Few Ways
- Empire Today – Do They Make The Grade?
- Stepping Away Can Give You A Fresh Perspective
- The Process of Buying Life Insurance
- The Importance Of Accounting In Small Business
- Sin Tax – The Price Of Guilty Pleasures
- How Do You Manage Your Investments?
- SimpliSafe Alarm Review – A DIY Home Alarm System
- Why An Auto Loan Was Right For Me
- Do Companies Think I Am Stupid?