What a crazy, busy weekend everyone. We had family in town on both sides and we were running all over the place. I am exhausted! Seriously just ready to go to bed. My son’s sleep schedule is all off because he loves being a part of the party. This means he would stay up until 10 and that was not good in any shape or form. I am pushing through as usual, but I am going to keep this week’s personal finance digest short and sweet. So, let’s get going!
If you haven’t checked out my new section of sweet promotions, then make sure you do. You can get some really cool stuff or get sign up bonuses. I update this section often. Also, if you are interested in starting a blog, then get the inside scoop on how to start and run a successful blog. Make sure to check back on August 1st, as there will be another great cash giveaway. Who doesn’t love the chance to win cash?
This Week’s Reads on Debt Roundup
- Money Multitasking – Concept and Execution
- A World Where Credit Card Companies Help Consumers In Debt
- My Quest For More Life Insurance
- A Beginners Guide to Investing
- Back To School Savings – Fill That Backpack For Less
Top Personal Finance Articles
- The Dual Benefit of Increasing Your Savings Rate on Mom and Dad Money
- Budgeting is for the Wealthy on Minting Nickels
- A New College Student’s Guide to Saving Money on Campus on The Simple Dollar
- What do you want money for? on Canadian Budget Binder
- Car Loan or Pay Cash? on Money Counselor
A Special Thanks
I like to shout out to other websites and blogs that mention my articles. I really appreciate your support and Debt Roundup wouldn’t be what it is today without you. Here are the websites that linked to my articles this week.
Stacking Benjamins, The Tortoise Banker, Carnival of Money Pros, Life and My Finances, Carnival of Financial Camaraderie, Carnival of Financial Independence, Canadian Budget Binder, Money Smart Guides, On Target Coach, Mom and Dad Money, Common Cents Wealth, Prairie EcoThrifter, Young Adult Money, Yakezie Carnival, Carnival of Retirement, Clever Dude, Gen Y Finance Journey
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Did you do anything exciting this weekend?