The Weekly Personal Finance Digest – One Busy Weekend
What a crazy, busy weekend everyone. We had family in town on both sides and we were running all over the place. I am exhausted! Seriously just ready to go to bed. My son’s sleep schedule is all off because he loves being a part of the party. This means he would stay up until 10 and that was not good in any shape or form. I am pushing through as usual, but I am going to keep this week’s personal finance digest short and sweet. So, let’s get going!
If you are interested in starting a blog, then get the inside scoop on how to start and run a successful blog. Make sure to check back on August 1st, as there will be another great cash giveaway. Who doesn’t love the chance to win cash?
This Week’s Reads on Debt Roundup
- Money Multitasking – Concept and Execution
- A World Where Credit Card Companies Help Consumers In Debt
- My Quest For More Life Insurance
- A Beginners Guide to Investing
- Back To School Savings – Fill That Backpack For Less
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Did you do anything exciting this weekend?