Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! I hope you are enjoying the day. If you didn’t realize, I am bringing back my weekly roundup, but under a little different format and on a different day. I have always enjoyed other sites featuring my work, so I wanted to return the favor. I used to do this when I first started blogging, but when I redesigned the site, that type of post just fell to the wayside. I am not dedicated to bringing it back.
Meet the Weekly Debt Roundup Digest
The DR Digest is going to be a simple collection of great reads for the week. I read a lot of articles throughout each and every week. I want to share these great works with my readers in hopes that you can find something that might help you in your financial journey. I can’t possibly list all of the awesome articles out there each and every week, so I am going with my top 12 list again. I like to be a little different and 12 is so much cooler than 10. So, I hope you enjoy the resurrection of the weekly roundup.
The Top 12 Personal Finance Articles
- My Wife and I Split on Frugal Rules written by Chris from This That and the MBA
- Be Honest with Yourself First on Enemy of Debt
- Learn how to invest when you still have debt on Johnny Moneyseed
- Why Do People Think Investing is a Good Idea? on The College Investor
- Are You in the Habit of Wasting Money? on Eyes on the Dollar
- 7 Ways to Know You’ve Got Too Much Debt on Young and Thrifty
- Can Tipping Change a Waiter’s Behavior? on Consumerism Commentary
- The Tale of Bad Car Bill on 1500 Days to Freedom
- Investing is War on Brick by Brick Investing
- Birds of a Feather Save Together on ThriftGenuity
- Jesse on Retirement: “The Whole Idea is Starting to Bug Me” on You Need a Budget
- Being Broke Sucks, But It Forces You to get Creative on Generation X Finance